The website will help you understand tips on how to get rid of blemishes.
Blemishes refer to the appearance of darks spots on the skin, especially in some specific areas, like face, neck or back. In other cases, they might also involve whitehead, pimples or blackheads.
Acne breakout is believed to be the main cause for blemishes. And it roots from genetic factors or the hormonal changes in our body. Besides, if your diet lacks essential nutrition, your skin might suffer from blemishes as well.
Like any other skin problem, blemishes will have negative effects on your appearance and make everything more challenging in daily life. Thus, it is necessary to find out how to get rid of blemishes effectively but naturally.
Below are top 10 simple, but effective tips on how to get rid of blemishes that you can apply instantly at home.
1. Tomato – How to Get Rid of Blemishes
The best and perhaps most familiar tip on how to get rid of blemishes is tomato. It can provide the skin with numerous nutrients and vitamins to help the skin remain glowing and smooth.
You are recommended to get a tomato’s meat rubbed gently over the areas affected by blemishes for several minutes. This can be applied 2-3 times on a daily basis to get the best result.
2. Cucumber – How to Get Rid of Blemishes
Cucumber is as popular as tomato in the natural skin care at home. Thus, it is undeniable that it can be considered as one of the best tips on how to get rid of blemishes as well. Because of its cooling quality, cucumber can erase the irritation on your skin and remove impurities.
- Get a clean cucumber cut into thick slices.
- Put them over your skin.
- Half an hour later, use water to wash your skin.
3. Carrot – How to Get Rid of Blemishes
Carrot can be seen as one of the most wonderful vegetables on earth as it is effective for the prevention of a series of health problems, from cancer to heart attack. In the skin care field, carrot is also outstanding as it is one of the best tips on how to get rid of blemishes. The high content of vitamin A in carrot is good for the regeneration of new tissue cells. In addition, vitamin A protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays on a daily basis.
4. Potato – how to get rid of blemishes naturally
Another suggestion on how to get rid of blemishes is potato. This vegetable is no longer new to you if you often update information on skin care. Containing a number of vitamins and nutrients, potato can prevent inflammation in clogged pores very effectively.
- Squeeze potato to get its fresh juice.
- A cotton ball should be soaked in the juice and applied over the areas affected by blemishes.
- 10-15 minutes later, use water to wash your skin.
5. Oats – How to get rid of blemishes on face
With soothing quality, oat is the next recommendation on how to get rid of blemishes you should remember.
- Prepare 2 spoons of oatmeal, one spoon of baking powder and water.
- Mix them together to get a paste.
- It should be rubbed over the areas affected by blemishes.
- Then, use water to wash the skin.
6. Papaya – How to Get Rid of Blemishes
The benefits of papaya on humans are various and fortunately, one of them is to help you get rid of blemishes quickly. In case you are interested, papaya is beneficial for the eye health as well.
- Get a papaya grinded.
- Pour milk, raw honey and wheat flour into it.
- Get the paste applied over your skin in 30 minutes before using water to wash it away.
7. Turmeric – How to Get Rid of Blemishes
Turmeric has been used as an effective way to get rid of blemishes for ages. It is also one of the most popular ingredients used to produce a series of skincare products sold on the market.
- 2 spoons of powdered turmeric should be mixed with water.
- Then, add almond oil, sandalwood powder and half a cup of green bean powder.
- Get the mixture applied over the skin.
- 10 minutes, use clean water to wash it.
8. Honey – How to Get Rid of Blemishes
As clogged pores are the root of blemishes, it is a good idea to start the treatment from them. And honey is one of the best ingredients that enable you to deal with clogged pores.
- You can apply cucumber, another tip on how to get rid of blemishes, first and wash your skin with water.
- Then, honey should be rubbed on these areas.
- 30 minutes later, use warm water to wash the skin again.
9. Avocado – How to Get Rid of Blemishes
Avocado provides numerous minerals and vitamins that play an essential part in maintaining a healthy skin. Thus, if you want to get rid of blemishes and other skin problems quickly, avocado will be a wise option.
- Prepare a ripe avocado whose pulp is extracted.
- Then, grind it and you should pour some drops of olive oil.
- Get it applied over your skin.
- Later, use water to wash it.
10. Pumpkin – How to Get Rid of Blemishes
Last but not least, it might surprise you a bit to see pumpkin among tips on how to get rid of blemishes. Many vitamins and zinc can be found in pumpkin and they all contribute to skin health.
- A pumpkin should be crushed and kept in a bowl.
- Pour a bit olive oil.
- The mixture should be applied on the skin for about 15 minutes before you take warm water to wash it