No one can judge you by your appearance such as your clothes, your hair, your nail. However, in fact, any these factors do tell people who you are. That is the reason why people should really care about their appearance from the most trivial thing such as nail.
By using nail polish and other chemical, your nails will eventually become weak and fragile. It is high time that you start taking good care of your nails and make them stronger again:
1. Vitamin E Oil
When it comes to hair and nail health, vitamin E is among top home remedies. It possesses natural hydrating properties, which make you nail healthier and give them shinier look.
· Open one vitamin E capsules in halves and extract into a bowl.
· Apply the oil on your nail right after washing your hands.
· Massage your nail for couples of minutes then wear gloves to bed.
· Wash your hands again the next morning.
2. Massage Your Nails
Massaging is always a good home remedy if you want to take care of any body part. To start making your nail stronger, gently massage is a very wise solution.
You may need essential oil such as almond oil or olive, coconut oil to support this way.
· Apply an ample amount of the oil on a cotton ball and rub on your nail.
· Gently massage for from 5 to 10 minutes.
· Wear gloves then going to sleep.
· Wash off the next morning and repeat within few weeks.
3. Protein food
Protein food play essential role in developing any part of the body, especially hair and nail. As protein food can generate a ingredient called keratin. Keratin is a very important ingredient that can make your hair and your nail polish.
Food that has ample amount of protein in properties is quite available such as beans, fish, beef and eggs.
4. Olive Oil
Olive oil is another good choice for enhancing nail growth and polish. Just as to hair, olive oil can fix any damage and brittle in your nail.
· Have small amount of olive oil on each nail and gently massage.
· Keep doing for 15 to 20 minutes then wear cotton gloves.
· Go to bed and wash off the next morning.
Using beer to make your nail growing may sound as a surprise. However, it does as beer has high concentration of potassium, biotin and other essential minerals that can strengthen your nail.
Read More : home remedies for sore throat and stuffy nose
· Heat up one tablespoon olive oil.
· Have it mixed with apple cider vinegar then soak your nail in the mixture.
· Leave it for few minutes then wash off with water after that.
· Perform this every day within few weeks to have noticeable result.
6. Biotin supplement
You may have heard of using biotin to promote hair and nail growing. This is a very important supplement to foster nail growing and make them stronger. Besides, it can also reduce the chances of hair loss and splitting.
You can find ample amount of biotin in many food sources such as salmon, potatoes and almonds.
7. Green Tea
Green tea is a very efficient way to improve your nail to grow. You can either drink green tea or using it to massage your nails. Since green tea has high concentration of antioxidants, it can remove yellow color of your hair.
· Crush one handful of green tea leaves and boil them with water.
· Have your nail soaked in 10 to 15 minutes.
· Wash off with water after that.
· Perform the action every day.