Dizziness is a common problem that occurs with every body at any point in time. You can feel light-headed, unsteady, unbalanced or even get faint. It can be accompanied by vertigo which is a feeling that the everything is moving around you. Dizziness is not a disease, it is just a symptom caused by some health problems including low blood pressure, low blood sugar, heart muscle disease, anemia, some types of disorders related to neurology, eye sight or anxiety, and several problems concerned to head or ear. There are other factors contributing to this trouble such as stress, motion sickness, doing exercice too much and so on. Dizziness often brings noise to ears, chest pain, nausea and also loss of consciousness. If you want to treat these annoying symptoms without expensive medicine, you can rely on some following methods:
1. Take a Deep Breath
The first thing that you can do immediately right when you get dizzy is taking a deep breath. This will help you release nervous system along with dizziness.
• Lie down in a comfortable place
• Put left hand on your stomach, and put the thumb of the right hand against one nostril
• Close your mounth
• Breath in by the open nostril in order to get your belly full of air
• Keep the breath, do not open both nostril and your mouth for 2-3 seconds
• Slowly breath out and push out air from your belly
• Repeat this process 10 times
• Next, sit there and breath as usual for 5 minutes to prevent second dizziness
2. Drink Water
Another action you can do right to reduce dizziness quickly and effectively is drinking water. Lack of water for a long time is a reason that can cause dizziness.
• Whenever you get dizzy, let drink a cup of water. This will help you treat your dehydration.
• Try to drink water total the day
- Home remedies for flu and sore throat
- How To Get Rid of Sore Tounge
- Longer Stronger Hair and Nails Remedies
3. Eat Something
One of the best solutions for dizziness is digesting something. When feeling dizzy that can caused by low blood sugar level, you should eat some foods. It is an effective way which helps reduce proze, a symptoms of remaining hungry for a long time. Let consume a snack or sugar such as chocolate, banana. They are quite high cacbonhydrate food.
Alternatively, you can eat some fruits that are high content of water or a small amount of roasted nuts including cashews, almonds and so on.
A popular ingredient which is used to get rid of dizziness for years is ginger. It encourages blood circulation and helps release the intensity of diziness. You can eat a raw ginger slice or keep ginger candies in your mouth to recover after being suffered from diziness.
When dealing with dizziness, people pay attention to lemon. As far as people all know, high content of vitamin C in lemon improves your immunity, it also helps you feel powerful and energized.
• Put the juice from ½ lemon into a cup of water
• Add 2 spoons of sugar
• Drink it whenever you get dizziness
6. Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry has good effects on enhancing your immunity, improving blood flow. As a result, it will support you to eliminate dizziness.
• Crush 2 Indian gooseberry until it becomes a unique paste
• Add 2 spoons of coriander seeds and some water
• Leave it on for a night
• In the morning, strain then consume this water
• Take this once daily for a couple of days
With natural sugars, honey is a great idea for those who feel dizzy. It works as an energy booster and also help patients to avoid low blood sugar effectively.
• Put 2 spoons of honey with 2 spoons of raw, fresh apple cider vinegar into a cup of water
• Use this liquid twice daily to fight against dizziness